Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Organizing-Over the top





So, my idea to keep track of my paper stacks is probably a bit over the top. It is all stacked on top of each other and I forget what I have. I put similar themes together, and then punched a square of white cardstock, scored it in half, ran it through my Xyron, and labled it (with a label maker because I don't like my handwriting) and attached it to the corner of each stack. Now I can see the maker and the name of the stack. Maybe a bit over the top, but, that's how I roll!!! I really should spend more time creating and less time trying to organize (grin)

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oooo i love your system...hugs

Donna B. said...

Very impressive...isn't being anal a wonderful thing? When I organize, I get extremely detailed too. I love the way you roll...