Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm finally back!

I finally sat down at my craft desk (after I cleared off a pile of rubble) and made something for the BBTB weekly challenge! It sure felt good to create again. I was beginning to think the surgeon removed my creativity while he was in there. Yikes! Every year Bill and I do the Revlon Run/Walk for womens cancer. (of course we walk...........no way do we run), It is held the day before Mothers day at the L.A. Colisseum. This shoe was made with the Cricut My Community cartridge. I used the new Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder for the sole of the shoe. This shoe is very sparkly in person!

5 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

That is the cutest idea. Looks like you got your creativity back!

Psychostamper said...

I am glad to see you have your creativity back, youe shoe is great I love it.

Kelly Booth said...

AWWWE...That is So Cute!! I'm so glad to see you back to creating....

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

very cute

Rachel said...

I am so happy you're back creating...yeah you found your mojo!!! Great shoe..I need a pair of those!!!