Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have a cherry good day!


We will be making this card in the card class at church next week. The inside verse sais, Have a cherry good day. This bowl of cherries stamp is made by Whipper Snapper. I think they have some pretty fun stamps! I used a rub-on word........thinking of you............. at the bottom and it doesn't really show up very well. I guess the red dot paper is too busy and too dark. Oh well, I will just pretend that I wanted the words to look "subtle"..............and live with it!

5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Beautiful Card...Love the colors too!

Rachel said...

The stuff you've been creating is beautiful..you are so talented!!

Christy said...

This is gorgeous!!! I have a perfect use for something similar. I may scraplift the idea if you don't mind :) The colors are just gorgeous.

Nikki said...

What a great card, great choices of papers!

Shirley said...

The red dot paper is not too busy! Your whole card sings. I love your design and the embellishments are perfect!!! So there.