Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween treat bag


I made this bag with the Sizzix Bigz scalloped card die. Instead of folding it into a card, I scored two more lines at the bottom and turned it into a treat bag. I cut a circle out of the front of the card, added a frame with black cardstock and an acetate window. I am going to teach this at the card class at church and couldn't find enough large eyelets, so, I just used a black marker and colored some regular paper reinforcements. I figured the treat bag will be torn apart to get to the candy anway :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Very nice.

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, are you crazy, i love yours better and check you out, you thinking out of the box girl...never thought of doing the bag that way..hugs..

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, are you crazy, i love yours better and check you out, you thinking out of the box girl...never thought of doing the bag that way..hugs..

Shirley said...

This is just too sweet, cute, etc. Now you have to do some cards too! Where's that addiction spirit.

Nikki said...

OH, this is way toooo cute!