Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow glitter tree.


The challenge for the week was the tree cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. We were to make it look "Christmasy". I used the Martha Stewart border punch with gold cardstock. I Cuttlebugged the white cardstock with the dot folder, (it reminded me of snow falling). Added some gold ink to the tree and Martha Stewart snow glitter to the tree and the snow mound. I think I am really going to like playing with this stuff! I played with a few different glues for the snow glitter and found that an old standby worked just fine.......Aleene's Tacky Glue. I like the course texture of this snow glitter and can't wait to play with it again!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I've been waiting for my scrap store to get the gold paper back in for weeks. I get so giddy when I see it used on cards knowing I should be able to soon too :)

Jan aka StampQn said...

Wow, that is an awesome card Dianne!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Diane
such a beautiful card, amazingly gorgeous, I love everything about it....Great job....
Hugs Penny

Rachel said...

AWESOME!!!!

Nikki said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

Kelly Booth said...

Beautiful Card D....I MUST get me some of that Snow Glitter...Love it~!

Enfys said...

This is soooo elegant. Love it.

Shirley said...

Simply elegant and so gorgeous too!