Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Graduation boy card


This little guy was made with a stamp from Stamping Fools. I cut the letter U from the Cricut Base Camp cartridge with chipboard and patterned paper. The cap, diploma, collar and shoes are popped up. I added some embroidery floss for the tassle and some silver Viva Decor Pear pen for the button on top of the cap. (I didn't have a brad anywhere near small enough, so the Pearl pen worked out so much easier). I added some chalk to the word...grad.... to make it stand out a bit more. On the inside, I added some white cardstock with a border punched bottom edge and I cut out another of the grad caps and adhered it to the top corner. I tried to keep it "boyish" without ribbon or bling, which is hard to do because I LOVE my ribbon! tfl....d

3 comments:

Banner Market said...

Great card!!!

gramma said...

love this car wonder if i could find some paper for morhead state would love to lift this for dh grandsons card for next week

gramma said...

well i love the card also hehe