Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

CT scan results

I saw the oncologist this week for my IV chemo treatment and received the results of my CT scan. There is slight improvement in my liver and lungs, but more cancer showed up in my hip and shoulder bones. I didn't even know I had it in my shoulder. I will add another two hours to my regular IV chemo treatment and recieve a bone strenghener. I will receive that every three weeks for one or two years. I am working on a little box project. Hoping to get it done and posted soon. Have a wonderful day everyone, and use up those supplies!

6 comments:

SusanK said...

Sorry to hear more C has been found but as long as you're progressing in others areas I'm going to think extra positive for you. Take each day as it comes...I'm thinking of you.

stamppurr said...

I am so glad you posted I kept thinking I hadn't heard you keep stamping and your sights high. LAUGHTER will help healing also, as we get older we learn that it is one day at a time and we appreciate it.
love and prayers

ARChris said...

so glad to have figured out how to leave you a message on your blog. couldn't get email to send at old address and hope you got my texts and phone message. i'm so so glad to have word of your progress and know that i am ALWAYS THINKING & PRAYING for you my bwf. now i'm gonna try to figure out how to send this...

Anonymous said...

Prayers coming your way. I have missed your regular post please keep posting

Sandi said...

I too am holding you in prayers dear one. Keep a smile, throw a giggle and belly laugh when you can and create the beauty you are! Lots of hugs, Sandi

Regina Easter said...

you know I love you d and your always in my thoughts and prayers...