Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Update

Update
I started on the Tycurb two weeks ago. I had to take a two day break from it. It was making me so sick. The radiation on my brain has some interesting side effects. My teeth got loose and one of my crowns fell out. I woke up one morning and could barely hear. My hubby had to face me when he talked because I couldn't hear what he was saying. Most of my hair is gone now, I had to bring out the beenies.
One day at a time
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
dianne

6 comments:

SusanK said...

Hugs, my friend. I wish I could come sit with you and share your world and the world around us.

Sandi said...

Dianne I send hugs also, thanks so much for letting us know where you are in the process, keeping you in prayers and good thoughts, hugs

stamppurr said...

Dianne you
You have been in my thoughts: keep fighting my dear
thank you for giving us the update. You and your family in my prayers
Linda L

Carole Beath said...

Dear Warrior Dianne. You ARE a warrior. So many uphill battles you have had to endure... and now you are mid-center with another round. Just know we all care for you so much and so many many prayers and hugs are circling you.
Carole

cardchick's world said...

Sweet Dianne, you have been in my heart and in my prayers....prayers for strength and peace for you and you family daily....thank you for taking some of your precious time to update us....(((((big tight HUGS))))
but not too tight :)

Kimberlee said...

Hello Dianne,

How sweet you are to give us up dates on how you are making out.
You so strong and have such a great
faith in our Father in Heaven. You
are in my thoughts and prayers as
is your family.
love Kimberlee